On behalf of a client (distributor of high-end electrical equipment) RIGHT PERFORMANCES is recruiting an OFFICE MANAGER (F ). Reporting to the Managing Director, your main mission is to:
Personnel Administration :
- Prepare payroll items
- Participate in the administrative management of staff (leave, absence, etc.)
- Managing newcomers and their integration
- Receive invoices, transmit them and ensure their payment,
- Track daily expenses and send receipts to the accounting department
Management of general services:
- Ensure that the team’s premises are permanently clean and tidy
- Coordinate and manage the relationship with service providers (furniture, office supplies, consumables, etc.)
- Manage the computer park and the access badges to the premises
- Perform administrative tasks (letters, invoices, etc.)
- Ensure the proper coordination of the General Manager’s schedule: organization of meetings, travel
- Answer phone calls (with filtering), process emails and letters
- Respond to all requests and questions from employees and people outside the company
- Manage overheads and budget monitoring (ordering supplies, stock management)
- Provide administrative and organizational support for crisis management
- Contribute to the organization of internal and external events
- Ensure internal communication (memos, information note)
- Participate in the drafting and updating of the various procedures
- Write reports, slides and other materials
- Have 3-6 years of experience in general service/work environment.
- Be comfortable with the Office suite
- Be endowed with a real team spirit, show proactivity and versatility.
- Have a sense of organization, detail and the satisfaction of a job well done.
- Have good analytical and synthesis skills and be proactive.
- Good organisation
- Sense of confidentiality
- Priority management
- Interpersonal skills and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY?
Please submit your application under the reference OFM/RP/02/23 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: February 13, 2023