>>As part of the Danone Africa Strategic Business Unit, our Early life nutrition Subsaharan Africa (ELN SSA) entity is an 80 ME company serving more than 20 countries across Africa and overseas territories with the support of 200 employees and affiliates.
>>The company is a key asset and a credibility factor for Africa, as evidenced by our growth ambitions as well as our commitment to the implementation of the One Africa initiative.
>>Given our international footprint, our brands and our businesses serving our “Feed Life” mission, we are committed to developing our resources and achieving sustainable performance.
**YOUR MAIN MISSION
You are responsible for the smooth running of the office ranging from administrative activities to the relay of information. Your scope is Central Africa (Cameroon, Congo, Gabon).
YOUR MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Answer the phone and transfer calls to the appropriate agent
- Greet visitors and direct them to the right staff member
- Take and deliver specific messages
- Coordinate courier and mail services
- Enter documents, reports and correspondence
- Prepare and send outgoing mail
- Coordinate the production of the internal newsletter
- Fax, scan and copy documents
- Maintain filing and archiving systems
- Update databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, and vendor and staff information
- Organize staff travel in strict compliance with internal policy
- Coordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events
- Monitor and maintain office supplies (maintenance, replacement)
- Run errands externally, such as going to the post office and the bank
- Management of expense reports
- Monitoring and analysis of operating costs (travel, office and rent)
- HR administrative tasks
- Keep offices clean and tidy
Non-limiting and non-exhaustive list
- Bac +3/4 university or business school with a good knowledge of project management and budget management
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of the internet and office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Interpersonal skills, rigour, innovative spirit, analytical spirit are your assets.
- You have a proven ability to work under pressure and challenge the status quo.
- You are organized, autonomous, dynamic, versatile, force of proposal with a great capacity for anticipation and assertive leadership.
- Fluent in French and a good level in English is required.
AND AFTER ?
If you want to work in an international company with prestigious brands that offers interesting assignments, Danone is for you.
Don’t wait any longer to apply!
Resume and Cover letter
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.