SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
JOB TITLE: Nurse
LOCATION: Buea, Cameroon
TYPE OF JOB: Full Time or Part Time
- Assess, observe and speak to patients.
- Attend to patients presenting with complaints.
- Record detail signs and symptoms of patient’s medical history and current health.
- Prepare patients for exams and treatments.
- Administer medications and treatments then monitor patients for side effects and reactions.
- Create, implement and evaluate patient care plans with the medical team.
- Perform wound care such as cleaning and bandaging them.
- Assist in medical procedures as needed.
- Operate and monitor medical equipment.
- Assist to collect blood, urine and other fluids samples for lab work.
- Educate patients and family members on treatment and care plans as well as answering their questions.
- Facilitate learning of the CSC’s medical staff, interns and volunteers on current quality medical practices.
- Staying current on technical and scientific advance in the field.
- Keep record of patient’s consultation in accordance with SCC’s standard procedures and policies.
- Cameroon nationality
- A degree in Nursing.
- Work experience of three months and above, experience working with the Cameroonian health system is an asset
- Age 23-35years
- Written and spoken Languages: English and/or French, Pidgin will be an asset.
- Lives in Buea or ready to relocate to Buea
- Practice in accordance with national legislation/SCC’s policies and procedural guidelines.
- Maintain clear and legible documentation and records.
- Ensure own physical, cognitive, psychological & emotional fitness to practice and deliver
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability for care within scope of practice and level of competence.
- Support, collaborate and co-operate with team members and other healthcare professionals.
- Good customer service skills.
- Treat individuals with respect, warmth and empathy.
- Recognize, expose and challenge wrong belief of people with the knowledge and understanding of the truth.
- Organizational awareness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Willingness to serve beyond job description.
- Good Conflict Resolution Skill.
- Be honest and transparent in all dealings.
- Good physical appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Proactive in any given situation arising within the framework of your duty.
- Individual qualities : dynamic, rigorous, meticulous, ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, Willingness to learn new skills and enhance knowledge, Sense of confidentiality, Good self-governance, Good Judgmental and decision making skills.
How to Apply
Once you click on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E- bT5rnXBtYYVrYjh7Ax9yI1fQcVA7Am ? usp =sharing , it will direct you to a main folder that contains files of various position, choose the form corresponding to the position you wish to apply for, print, fill and scan the application form together with all the below listed required documents and send to us:
Application for job opportunity requirements:
- A typed Cover Letter to the CEO of Survival Chain Clinic not more than 1 page.
- Resume not more than 3 pages (PDF)
- Scanned copies of the required diplomas (Advanced Level and above)
- Scanned copy of Driver’s license (Driver only)
- Last school certificate (Security and Canteen Staff only)
- Scanned copy of National identity card
- Scanned copies of documents justifying the candidate’s experience (certificate of internship and employment, work certificate)
The complete file must be sent to the following Email address email@example.com no later than May 20th, 2022 at 12:00 pm the strict deadline. Please when sending your application; the subject of your E-mail MUST BE: POSITION + APPLICATION FORMS (ie NURSE APPLICATION FORMS)
NOTE: SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
- DOES NOT RECRUIT THROUGH A RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
- ALL APPLICATIONS AREFREE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org