Service line: Insurance
Industry: Not Applicable
Management level: Manager
Job Description & Summary
The Deals business of PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) represents the largest team of specialists dedicated to deals in the world.
Invest in your future by joining a company that will invest in your skills. We value your experience, your passion and your authenticity. Join our Cameroon office as Manager/Senior Manager, Specialist in Disposal Operations, Restructuring Acquisitions, Strategic, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Structuring and belong to a diverse community of collaborators who support African development actors and shape the ‘coming.
Be part of the new equation.
The missions of the position
- Analysis of historical and future performance of a target and identification of associated risk areas;
- Search for financing and corporate restructuring;
- Carrying out strategic, financial or operational due diligence missions;
- Realization of dynamic financial models;
- Business valuation;
- Preparation of business plan or Information Memorandum, pitches, and teasers;
- Sector analyses, strategic reviews, search for targets and buyers;
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of interlocutors: financial directors, investment funds, lawyers, investment bankers, strategy consultants, tax specialists, etc.;
This opportunity will constitute for you a real differentiating experience by allowing you to assist our clients on structuring projects, to interact at a high level (financial management, general management, lawyers, investment bankers) and by allowing you to deepen your skills in terms of strategic and operational diagnosis, resolution of financing and/or restructuring issues, fundraising operations.
Profile of the candidate
- Graduate of a business school, engineering, a 3rd university cycle in finance or chartered accountant;
- M/F, you have at least 5 to 6 years of experience in financial advice (Sale/Acquisition, investment fund, investment bank);
- You are curious, enthusiastic, rigorous and know how to adapt to varied and international work environments;
- You have a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis, a spirit of initiative and a team spirit;
- You are fluent in English and must have a good editorial level;
- You have a high sense of communication and business development;
- You wish to put your knowledge and your motivation at the service of a major player in auditing / consulting in Cameroon.
This concerns you… so, send us an application file including a handwritten cover letter, an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae (with the names and contact details of at least 2 reference persons) no later than July 20, 2022 by post . email to email@example.com
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Master – Business and Commerce
- Certificates (if empty, certificates not specified)
- Required languages (If empty, required languages not specified)English, French
- Displacements: Up to 20%
- Available for work permit sponsorship?: No
- Is government permission required?: Yes
- Job Posting Deadline: July 20, 2022
Required languages (If empty, required languages not specified) English, French
Displacements: Up to 20%
Available for work permit sponsorship? No
Is government permission required? Yes
Posting deadline for the position to be filled: July 20, 2022