As part of the strengthening of its teams, ALWAYS TECHNOLOGIES is launching a call for applications for the recruitment of an M/F Network Security Engineer .
- 3 years in the deployment of security and network solutions.
- Very good skills in the dimensioning and architecture of security and network infrastructures (LLD, HLD, DIN, DAT, DEXT)
- Very good skills on Switching/Routing/Firewalling/DNA/SWDAN/NAC etc…
- Solid skills in Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Checkpoint technologies.
- Know how to lead and carry out a Pentesting project
- Support the sales team to transcribe the technical needs of prospects and customers.
- Write technical offers and produce the related Bill Of Materials (BOM).
BUILD and RUN
- Lead the technical deployment of customer projects, integrating security and network solutions and participating in associated services:
* Integration and deployment of solutions;
* Drafting of procedures, repositories and documentation
- Intervene with our various customers for level 2 and 3 issues
- Have a Bac+3/ Bac+5 in networks, security or IT.
- Be certified with at least a CCNA, NSE4, CEH
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with good oral and written expression
- Have good writing skills
- Know how to speak and write English.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested persons are requested to send their CV via Linkedin or by email, specifying Network Security Engineer in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: Monday, February 06, 2023
Deadline: Friday, January 27, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.