CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
POSITION: NETWORKS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
We are recruiting a network and telecommunications administrator (Male or Female) for our Cameroon subsidiary ( LGLTRANSPORT Cameroon ).
Missions and activities:
- In collaboration with the IT manager, ensure the security and integrity of all IT infrastructure;
- Manage day-to-day administration of local network/server environment;
- Ensure the backup of the computer park (servers, computers);
- Monitor network performance and perform tests to diagnose problems and help deploy solutions;
- Install upgrades, patches and new equipment and applications.
- Participate in the implementation of a disaster recovery, security, backup and restoration plan.
Technical management and infrastructure:
- Produce quotes for calls for tenders for systems and help design network plans, as needed;
- Implementation/deployment, monitoring and maintenance of network, physical and software security processes
- Coordinate infrastructure needs
- Manage IT inventory (physical hardware and software) with other IT team members.
IT assistance / helpdesk / support:
- Participate in providing user support for computer, application, system, device, access and hardware issues;
- Participate in solving various problems and do the appropriate follow-up;
- Administer systems and customize the software and hardware environment according to employee needs;
- Identify, research, solve and document technical problems of varying complexity (Troubleshooting);
- Contribute to keeping the computer park up to date in terms of software and physical components;
- Coordinate, as appropriate, with other teams or departments to resolve user issues;
- Occasionally contribute to project support efforts to ensure their smooth running.
– Experience: 2 years minimum in a similar position;
– Working languages: French/English;
– Training: BACC+2/3 in IT (Networks and telecommunications).
– Mastery of network administration;
– Place of work: Yaoundé-Cameroon
– Sector of activity: Transport of goods
– Weekly working time: 40 hours
– You are serious, rigorous, organized, convincing and have good interpersonal skills. You must be able to integrate quickly into a work team;
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to the email address: email@example.com specifying in the subject line: ” NETWORK AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR” no later than December 16, 2022.