Accountant / Comptable – Cameroon
Type of employment:
Level of studies:
Experience level: 1-3 years of relevant experience
Joining Nestlé means you join the world’s largest food and beverage company, a people-centric working environment. You also commit every day to “growing, improving the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future through business-relevant innovation”.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for the management of fixed assets, tax declarations and duties, analysis and monitoring of staff accounts. Back up the treasury back office and the Chief Accountant
A day in the life of…
- Follow up on fixed asset accounts with SSC
- Coordinating the inventory of fixed assets.
- Prepare tax accounting journals
- Follow up with the supply chain
- Validate T&E for payment
- Ensure the repayment of T&E in the accounts
- Analyze employee accounts daily
- Prepare monthly tax returns
- Ensure the follow-up of the repayments of the various taxes and duties
- Mount tax payment accounting journals
- Participate in the development of the DSF
- Prepare journals of miscellaneous provisions on advances on mission expenses
- Prepare and coordinate the monthly inventory of stocks and ensure it is followed up on suspense
- Actively participate in completing the Magnitude reporting
- Analyze accounts according to split established by the Chief Accountant
- Ensure the regularization of outstanding entries
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or Bachelor’s degree in management
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English is desirable
- Results oriented / Proactive
Closing of applications 2 weeks after the day of publication.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.