Present in 7 capitals of West African countries (Lomé, Douala, Yaoundé, Brazzaville, Kinshasa, Abidjan, Libreville) and with 5 years of experience, we put “Technology at the service of Man” in order to to build a more human and more sustainable Africa around 5 activities which are: training, Cyber security & network, Digital transformation, infrastructure & cloud, Modern Workplace and Business Solution.
With nearly 100 key account customers across West Africa, we support our customers in their digital transformation. We imagine and realize their ambitions thanks to the infinite possibilities of digital platforms, to develop their culture and their way of working, and to create value in their organizations.
ST DIGITAL is recruiting a Multi-technical Maintenance Technician for the Douala site.
As a Multi-technical Maintenance Technician, your main mission will be to operate, manage, perform repair and maintenance tasks on Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems, critical and non-critical power systems , plumbing, electricity, fire-fighting system, roof, exterior parts of the site and provides support to suppliers for everything related.
- Operation, Maintenance and Continuity of Service
- Carry out daily technical checks and diagnostics of infrastructure equipment, take precautionary measures, carry out emergency corrective operations, involve competent service providers if necessary
- Carry out preventive maintenance of equipment on the sites to which it is attached
- Carry out electrical, mechanical and hydraulic lockouts
- Ensure the implementation and supervision of external companies, the verification of their authorizations, methods and tools
- Define, constitute, maintain and inventory stocks of critical spare parts
- Participate in repair and corrective maintenance operations
- Detect malfunctions, develop a diagnosis
- Write intervention reports in order to monitor operations (GMAO)
- Ensure the transmission of information to the Facilities Manager of the Campus
- Understand and apply control and test rules and procedures
- Propose technical and energy improvements
- Produce and/or ensure the reliability and punctuality of production of all the reports requested by the hierarchy, the Group and the rest of the ST DIGITAL teams
- Contribute to the definition of relevant indicators for the management and restitution of the activity
Training required: BAC or BTS training in HVAC engineering / Industrial maintenance
Know how :
- A first experience as a technician in the field of climate engineering, ideally in a similar environment such as data centers
- Knowledge of the requirements related to maintenance in industrial and tertiary environments
- Technical versatility
- Good level of English (written/oral). Ability to interact fluently with customers in English, both written and spoken
- Rigor, method, precision and meticulousness
- Sense of detail and follow-up of actions
- Exemplary respect for established procedures
- Permanent attention to Health & Safety
- Sense of responsibility and ability to take initiative
- Self control
The benefits of joining us:
- A young and dynamic company with international standards
- A teleworking agreement for teleworking up to 2 days a week according to the staffing schedule.
- Training catalog accessible independently
If you are looking for a digital service company specializing in digital transformation among the leaders of the African market where you can develop your skills and work in a pleasant environment, ST DIGITAL will be delighted to support you!
To apply for this job please visit sky.st.digital.