Action Against Hunger
Action Contre la Faim is an international, non-political, non-confessional and non-profit Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) .
For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for: CHARGE.E FINANCES MISSION
Base of attachment: Yaoundé – Cameroon
Number of positions: 01
Duration of contract: 01 year
Start date: June 01, 2022
Supervised by: RDD Finances Deputy
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Supervise the management of the accounting of the mission and ensure the Accounting objectives in replacement or by delegation of the Deputy Head of Financial Department.
Mission 1: Supervise the accounting of the mission:
- Verify budget allocations;
- Verify journal and advance balances;
- Check scores and bank reconciliations;
- Record equipment depreciation (depreciation sheets, IMMO, LAMO);
- Make changes to the logs of previous months (OD, EOD);
- Prepare and import extra-accounting journals (EDAM, EDMI, EDPA, EECC, EVAL);
- Import Engagement Logs (OEPA)
- Prepare and import Partner Logs (EP);
- Monitor class 4 and 5 accounts and proceed with mission lettering;
- Consolidate the monthly accounts;
- Proceed with configuration requests (contracts, accounting codes, third-party codes, etc.);
Mission 2: Support coordination payments:
- Revise the database of coordination salaries (BDD) to be paid (advances, loans, IRPP, CNPS);
- Charge the budget codifications of small logistics expenses (PDL);
Mission 3: Contribute to the smooth running of audits
- Participate and control the extraction of accounting documents to be provided to auditors;
- Strengthen the monthly physical control of mission accounting documents (existence, presentation, translation, numbering, etc.);
- Participate in the pre-audit (preparation, review of accounting documents and filling of risk tables);
Mission 4: Supervise the position of Accountant and Cashier:
- Identify priorities and organize the schedule of the Mission Accountant and Cashier;
- Control the quality of the work carried out;
- Identify training needs;
- Perform a regular assessment of the Mission Accountant and Cashier;
TRAINING/LEVEL OF STUDY / EXPERIENCE(S):
Diploma / Level of study BAC+3 in accounting or finance or economics and professional experience 3 years.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Solid experience in finance and accounting
- sense of diplomacy
- Sense of confidentiality
- Good listening
- Computer skills
- Good level of French and English
Diligence – Rigor – Autonomy – Organization and Flexibility – Analytical and synthetic skills – Good interpersonal relations – Sense of confidentiality – Open-mindedness and team spirit – Good organization.
The Action Contre la Faim recruitment procedure includes 3 key steps:
- A pre-selection on the basis of the file submitted (only candidates whose skills and experience correspond to the profile described in the offer are selected for the written test)
- A written technical test
- An oral interview
For each stage, only the selected candidates are contacted.
Applications (including a CV, a cover letter, as well as references) must be submitted ONLY by following the link: https://forms.gle/J34nBFQdz5BRk6er8
indicating the job title and reference YA-FIN-052022 -001 in the subject of the email.
Applications must be sent no later than Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.
Applications are made for the attention of: Head of Human Resources Department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
Only selected candidates will be contacted by Action Against Hunger in order to carry out tests and interviews.
FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
“RECRUITMENT AT ACF IS FREE”
ACF WILL NEVER ASK FOR MONEY AS PART OF A RECRUITMENT PROCESS
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.