ACTIVA ASSURANCES is looking for the needs of its services:
Type of contract: CDI
Main mission: Attached to the Corporate and Technical Department of ACTIVA Cameroon, he / she will contribute to the risk analysis from the information transmitted by the distribution network and the prevention, the determination of the guarantee conditions, the elaboration of pricing and draft contracts.
Content of the post
- Follow up on proposal files
- Make quotations and submit for validation
- Perform risk pricing
- Monitor national contracts with direct network and national brokerage partners;
- Assist the technical team in the drafting and editing of contracts
- Assign policy numbers and fill in the contract monitoring table
- Monitor contract amendments and any changes to contracts
- Participate in response work as part of the management of calls for tenders
- Update the various business monitoring tables
- Write the policies by inserting the co-insurance clause
Required profile Diploma: BAC + 4/5 MSTA diploma, DESSA (insurance diploma) or any other equivalent diploma Experience: Beginner / Minimum experience not required.
- Mastery of underwriting strategies and policies
- Knowledge of insurance products
- Mastery of the CIMA Code.
- Mastery of pricing and risk analysis
- Mastery of scoring techniques
- Good knowledge of ORASS software
- Have a sense of confidentiality and rigor.
- Sense of relationship and listening to customers (Providers and business managers)
- Have a sense of quality and respect for deadlines
- Be available
- Spirit of initiative and innovation
- Be organized and results oriented
- Know how to manage stress and control emotions
file The application file consists of a detailed CV (PDF format) which must be submitted via the following link https://bit.ly/3Nb4PCX no later than June 06, 2022 NB: Only candidates Preselected candidates will be contacted.