The Douala-based company Creative and Accounting is looking for a Power Platorm Microsoft Functional Analyst for the needs of its services (applications from native English speakers are preferred)
Availability: 1 month – immediate
- Identification of opportunity, problem, need
- Defining the scope of the solution
- Planning analysis activities
- Determination of stakeholder needs and structuring into requirements
- Exploration of the various possible solution options
- Modeling of business processes
- Contribution to the choice of the solution
- Drafting of specifications
- Specification and modeling of solution requirements
- Planning and monitoring of the solution deployment project
- Formalization of documentation
- Carrying out validation tests
- Change and risk management
- Continuous evaluation of the performance and value provided by the solution
Profiles and skills sought
- Hold at least a BAC+3 / BAC+5 diploma or preferably a Master’s degree in computer science or any combination of relevant experience and training.
- Have significant experience on Microsoft power platform, or Microsoft BI
- Have a first significant experience as a Business Analyst or Requirement Engineering
- Have a thorough understanding of the software development cycle and preferably agile development.
- Have a sense of customer service and a real ability to understand business issues
- Be able to interpret customer needs and design innovative solutions.
- Supporting the Business in the acceptance and user training phase
- Being able to lead meetings, take minutes, produce and present summaries.
- Have excellent analytical skills.
- Be autonomous, organized and proactive Are comfortable with collaborative work and facilitate your relationships with others.
- Bilingualism required, and native English is an asset
- A warm and professional working environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Various benefits and bonuses
- Type of contract: CDD (India consultant profile or trainee profile wanting a CDD)
- Type of work: Full time
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning BA Recruitment in the subject . Rename your CV in the form “cv-Name”, any application that does not respect the nomenclature will be rejected.
If you do not hear back from us after 02-03 weeks, then you can consider that your application has not been accepted.
Deadline: February 06, 2023