SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
JOB TITLE: Medical Doctor
RENTAL: Buea, Cameroon
TYPE OF JOB: Full Time or Part Time
- Respond to patients medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis treatment, health education and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpreting the test results.
- Keep record of patient’s consultation in accordance with SCC’s standard procedures and policies.
- Perform surgical procedures
- Explain procedures and prescribed treatment to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Recommends new and quality pharmaceutical stocks.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical therapy with staff in charge.
- Discuss and evaluate previous patient management outcome for quality improvement.
- Practice telemedicine.
- Implement SCC’s health strategies and goals.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments; treatments and medications.
- Facilitate learning of the CSC’s medical staff, interns and volunteers on current quality medical practices.
- Staying current on technical and scientific advances in the field.
- Cameroon nationality.
- A degree in Medicine.
- Work experience of three months and above, experience working with the Cameroonian health system is an asset.
- Age 23-35years.
- Written and spoken Languages: English and/or French, Pidgin will be an asset.
- Lives in Buea or ready to relocate to Buea.
- Analyze practice experience and perform practice-based improvement activities using a systematic methodology
- Locate, appraise and assimilate evidence from scientific studies related to their patients’ health problem
- Obtain and use information about their own population of patient and the large population from which their patients are drawn
- Apply research base evidence in day to day practice.
- Use information technology skills to access and manage patient online record system
- Work effectively with others as a member or leader of a health care team or other professional groups
- Treat individuals with respect, warmth and empathy.
- Recognize, expose and challenge wrong belief of people with the knowledge and understanding of the truth.
- Organizational awareness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Willingness to serve beyond job description.
- Good Conflict Resolution Skill.
- Be honest and transparent in all dealings.
- Good physical appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Proactive in any given situation arising within the framework of your duty.
- Individual qualities : dynamic, rigorous, meticulous, ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, Willingness to learn new skills and enhance knowledge Sense of confidentiality, Good self-governance, Good Judgmental and decision making skills
How to Apply
Once you click on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E- bT5rnXBtYYVrYjh7Ax9yI1fQcVA7Am ? usp =sharing , it will direct you to a main folder that contains files of various position, choose the form corresponding to the position you wish to apply for, print, fill and scan the application form together with all the below listed required documents and send to us:
Application for job opportunity requirements:
- A typed Cover Letter to the CEO of Survival Chain Clinic not more than 1 page.
- Resume not more than 3 pages (PDF)
- Scanned copies of the required diplomas (Advanced Level and above)
- Scanned copy of Driver’s license (Driver only)
- Last school certificate (Security and Canteen Staff only)
- Scanned copy of National identity card
- Scanned copies of documents justifying the candidate’s experience (certificate of internship and employment, work certificate)
The complete file must be sent to the following Email address email@example.com no later than May 20th, 2022 at 12:00 pm the strict deadline. Please when sending your application; the subject of your E-mail MUST BE: POSITION + APPLICATION FORMS (ie NURSE APPLICATION FORMS)
NOTE: SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
- DOES NOT RECRUIT THROUGH A RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
- ALL APPLICATIONS AREFREE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org