To ensure the development of its agro-pastoral production pole, the Freshbag cooperative recruits for its needs Workers, Technicians and Engineers of Agriculture and Livestock in the city of Yaoundé for mission in the Center region.
- Management of operations and production taking into account production costs, general means and human resources
- Management of infrastructure, logistics and security
- Supervision of all agricultural livestock and non-agricultural operations of the holding
- Respect the standards and legislation in force in the field of agriculture and livestock
- Execute the production plan in accordance with the technical and financial specifications
- Provide preventive and curative maintenance of equipment
- Organize and supervise the work of teams of workers,
- Report the work done to the hierarchy.
- Holder of an agricultural training: Agriculture agent or Technician (ne) (superior) of agriculture.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- You show great rigor and autonomy in the conduct of your duties. At last,
- You are enterprising, organized and methodical.
- You are mobile and able to deploy in rural areas
HOW TO APPLY?
CV + cover letter to send via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by whatsapp to 690165209
Deadline: January 27, 2023.