SMART SCHOOLING is an educational project whose main objective is to promote academic excellence through the reinforcement of learners’ skills, the mobilization of new knowledge; all this thanks to advanced teaching methods.
Our approach is based on a preliminary diagnosis which makes it possible to take stock and evaluate via a test the skills acquired and those to be reinforced in the learner in order to enable him to reach the desired level of excellence.
We are looking for home tutors in the following disciplines: mathematics, physics, chemistry, IT, French, English, philosophy for classes from 6th to Terminale, with at least one year of practical experience. We are looking for teachers who are committed, honest, rigorous and capable of adopting irreproachable behavior in all circumstances.
- Priority will be given to candidates holding at least a Bachelor’s degree (applications from students in training accepted if satisfactory transcripts)
- Preference will be given to applicants with a degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Mathematics, computer science, physics, chemistry, sciences, biochemistry;
- Philosophy, modern letters, trilingual studies, English.
- In the absence of a diploma in one of the above disciplines, an experience of at least 3 years, with references, will be required.
Position based in Douala (resident teachers in all districts of the city: Dla 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th).
Candidates interested in our offer are invited to send us their application file (Curriculum Vitæ, scanned handwritten cover letter) to the following address:
Nota Bene :
- The cover letter must indicate availability during the school year.
- The detailed CV will specify: age, neighborhood, experience as a teacher or tutor, mentions in exams, etc.
- Any supporting document of the skills and qualities presented.
Click this link to join our whatsapp group to receive latest job and internship updates in Cameroon