PRIMA FINANCE AND INVESTMENT PLC
The Management of PRIMA FINANCE AND INVESTMENT PLC is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Marketing (Marketers).
ORGANISATION CONTENT AND SCOPE
Rebuilding lives, connecting and grow
Prima Finance & Investment Plc is a growing microfinance institution (MFI) in Cameroon with the mission to provide sustainable financial services to the poor to help them work their way out of poverty. To achieve this, we offer products and services – Savings, Insurance, Money Transfer, Payments, Loans, digital finance products and Financial Education (SIMPLE). The company specialises in offering innovative financial services to those traditionally excluded from the formal financial services sector in the country. These are usually the poor, self-employed, small business owners, and community organisations lacking the finance to grow their businesses or other investments. Prima Finance & Investment PLC offers services surpassing many other MFIs in Cameroon thanks to our state-of-the-art technology and strong management team.
- Post Title: marketing officer
- Duty station: Yaounde, Cameroon
- Reports to Marketing Manager
- Duration of appointment: One yearly renewable contract upon performance assessment.
- Probation period: 3 months’ probation period with the possibility of extension.
- Language required: English and French
- Salary Range: to be discussed
- Start date: Immediately.
General Terms of Reference
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position serves as a management team member and an active participant in making strategic decisions affecting Prima Finance and Investment (PFI). A Marketer, or Marketing Professional, is responsible for working with other marketing staff to develop unique campaign ideas to market Prima’s products, services or overall brand identity. Their duties include completing market research to identify target audience demographics or reviewing previously successful marketing campaigns, working as part of a team to accomplish tasks by set deadlines and making adjustments throughout marketing campaigns to achieve better engagement from consumers.
As a marketer, you are intimately involved in the entire sale and product cycle, from identifying & engaging key clients and setting up sales presentations to contract negotiations. Your persistence and trust-based style are essential for closing large deals at the C-Suite level. You engage third-party resources that provide unique contacts and context for certain strategic partnerships.
Primary Responsibilities/Job description
- Identify new prospects
- Setup a national and international customer database
- prospect by mails, telephone, in trade affairs
- Create and run commercial presentation
- Animate and lead sales force
- Meet customers to ensure commercial follow-up
- Carryout commercial watch on its sector
- Evaluate and identify the actions to be carried out according to each client
- Produce regular activity report (weekly and monthly)
- Ensure receipt of invoices and payment of customers
- Have excellent knowledge of products and services offered by prima, the competitive environment, market constrains and customers.
- Develop companies’ commercial policy, determine the strategic direction, the commercial action plan, objectives and priorities.
- Honesty and moral probity
- Speed and rigor in processing of files
- Great alertness and strong reactivity
- Ability t work in team favouring the collective
- Knowledge of prima and its internal functioning (process, sales method, tools etc.) and of its positioning
- Detail understanding of prima products and its competitive advantage
- Strength of conviction, communication and leadership
- Sense of initiative and proactivity
- Social ease and ability to create a bond with customers and clients
- Resistance to stress of objectives and fatigue of travel
- Excellent organisation
- Promote the image and reputation of prima finance and investment
- Good knowledge of e commerce tools
- Understand our products and its competitive advantage
Skills and qualification
- Familiarity with content management system, webpage analytics, customer relationship management and other relevant software
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision making
- Understanding of Primas best practices
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high pressure and fast-paced environments
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, communication, business management or related
- 2 year and or Proven work experience in marketing and or digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics
- Solid understanding of research techniques
- Good command of sales techniques
Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
Good interpersonal skills, including ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable
Interested Candidates will have to submit their resume (with picture) and cover letters by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail being ‘application as MKT-001 ‘
Hard Documents can be deposited at our Head office which is located at lycee Biyem-Assi Beside Pharmacy Beatitude YAOUNDE (mention the position applying for)
Opening date: APRIL 21stTH, 2022
Closing Date: MAY 2ND 2022
Female Candidates are encouraged to Apply
NB: Only shortlisted Candidates will Be Contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com