Duration- 6 months DIOOL is a mission driven company built to make financial transactions easier for businesses with an innovative platform that can be quickly and seamlessly integrated with a companies’ existing workflows. Diool is a remote first company with team members across the world and an office in Douala and is backed by the Lundin family. Diool has set up a unique digital platform allowing all businesses to conduct their merchant transactions through a single interface, and thus save time and operational costs. We are growing fast so, join our team ! As the Marketing coordinator Intern, you will be an integral part of the Diool Growth team, managing the multimedia content creation based on Marketing goals and company’s prospects, while working closely with the Marketing and Operations Team.
- Helps plan & execute various marketing initiatives (events, field visits, research content production & blogging).
- Assist the marketing team in daily tasks like data entry, editing & proofreading.
- Help in the creation and editing the content for the blog and newsletter.
- Collaborate with other interns on content creation.
- Bachelor in marketing, business, journalism or communications or other relevant fields.
- Previous internship or relevant work experience
- Strong writing, copywriting, communication, listening skills
- Comfortable with tools like Excel, Slack, Google suite, Trello, Notion & Zoom
- Good laptop & smartphone needed
- Full proficiency in French and English is mandatory.
What we offer ..
- An opportunity to work remotely from anywhere, after the initial training period.
- Flexible working hours.
- Room for professional growth
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of Appreciation
- Paid Internship
If you think you’d excel in this role, send us your resume in English! For this role you are required to work from your personal laptop. Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Diool. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team! Diool is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Diool does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.diool.com.