Credit Africa Invest SA is looking for 01 Marketing Assistant as part of its activities .
Credit Africa Invest SA , abbreviated as ” CREA INVEST “, is a 2nd Category microfinance that became fully operational in 2018 under the new COBAC regulations. CREA INVEST has (in addition to the General Management based in Douala – Bonapriso) several commercial agencies located in the cities of Yaoundé, Buea and Douala.
Under the management of the Operations and Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for:
- Participate in competitive intelligence by reporting relevant information observed in the field
- Sell our products and services;
- Participate in conducting studies and statistical analyzes (by product, by segment, by distribution channel, satisfaction studies, market studies, etc.);
- Participate in the monitoring / evaluation of marketing actions initiated by its reporting department;
- Develop the institution’s communication plan
- Help create and update communication media on our products and services;
- Participate in the design, execution and monitoring of advertising campaigns:
- Develop and implement (in line with internal digital marketing strategy) online/social media promotional activities;
- Participate in any transversal or development project having an impact on the range of products and services of the company.
Expected quality and performance criteria:
Possess solid knowledge of marketing, communication and community management
- Mastery of sales techniques
- Very strong autonomy and real strength of proposal
- Optimal taking of initiative
- Ability to anticipate, organize and plan
- Be curious and have a sense of innovation
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis
- Writing ability
- Very good relationship
- Sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of the microfinance and/or banking sector
- Mastery of French and a good knowledge of English
- BAC +2/3 minimum in Marketing and Communication, Commerce or equivalent. Reside in the city of Douala.
- Be of Cameroonian nationality (Male/Female).
- Immediate availability.
- Have a professional experience of at least 02 years in a similar position, ideally in the field of banking and/or financing institutions.
Method of submitting an Application:
Applications ( CV and cover letter only ) for this position will be made exclusively by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject ” RECRUITMENT OF A MARKETING ASSISTANT “.
NB: Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.
All Applications must be sent no later than 19/03/2023.