The main mission of the marketing and communication manager is to design and implement the company’s marketing strategy; promoting the company’s products and services. SHRLOMEN SARL is recruiting a marketing and communication manager / yaoundé
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Design and implement the company’s marketing strategy:
- Implementation of tools to improve sales and for the sales force
- Management of graphic and marketing service providers
- Development of marketing tools in connection with the launch of new services and services (design of new and old products, visual atmosphere, packaging, goodies, etc.)
Carry out market studies, in particular:
- Set up tools for carrying out market research
- Coordinate the carrying out of market studies (Collect information and conduct marketing studies to know the market, competition, targets, opportunities, prices, etc.);
Supervise and coordinate marketing activity, in particular :
- In collaboration with the technical teams and the General Management, participate in the definition of the product policy and/or its revision in order to adapt it to the needs and requirements of the market;
- Participate in the definition of the pricing policy and ensure its implementation: define a sectoral price list for products and services;
- Coordinate and take charge of marketing activities and policies aimed at promoting the company’s products and services, in particular: events, participation in trade fairs and exhibitions, etc.
- Creation and updating of marketing tools (catalogues, prices, advertising leaflets, product sheets, descriptions, sales pitches, website, etc.)
- Manage the marketing and communication budget
Provide customer service management including :
- Ensure the proper follow-up of customer complaints;
- Develop a customer loyalty program;
- Conduct satisfaction surveys, correct gaps to eliminate cases of dissatisfaction;
- Get involved in professional networks.
Monitor marketing and develop new products
- Analyze sales statistics and forecast/realized gaps, identify the most profitable segments, propose loyalty or relaunch actions:
- Detect and assess market opportunities based on the economic, legal and regulatory environment of the company’s business sector:
- Anticipate and interpret changes in the environment of the business sector in the medium and long term and adapt the means
Design and implement the communication and promotion strategy for the company’s products and services
- Develop the communication strategy according to the market study and in line with the general strategy of the company
- Define the budget for communication actions and monitor its implementation
- Define and animate the communication policy
- Conduct/Design internal and external communication actions
- Maintain relationships with local actors and partners
- Set up multi-channel communication campaigns (internet, press, advertising, direct approach, etc.);
- Designs and implements a public relations policy;
- Carry out an assessment of communication strategies;
- Manage all media communication (drafting of press releases, press kits;
Ensure the notoriety of the company
- Define a corporate philosophy and culture.
- Perform any task entrusted to him by his hierarchy
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
BAC + 5 in Communication and Public Relations, in Commercial Action or Marketing or Sales and Negotiation;
Have at least 6 years of experience in a position of Marketing and Communication Manager or a similar position.
KEY SKILLS (knowledge and technical skills)
- Excellent mastery of marketing techniques and tools, commercial techniques and high-level negotiations (large accounts, particularly institutional and state).
- Perfect mastery of protocol uses;
- Competence in the organization and rigor in the execution of the entrusted tasks.
- Perfect mastery of computer tools (Word, Excel and Power point …)
- Excellent mastery of communication tools and use of social networks (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Fluency in French (oral and written), good knowledge of English would be an asset.
- Sense of hospitality and human relations;
- Writing ability;
- Organizational communication capacity;
- Proactivity and ability to react quickly and efficiently;
- Abilities: to decide, to listen;
- Authority ;
- Responsibility and Rigour;
- Innovation and Creativity; versatility
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 5 and 8 years
» Minimum Academic Level: Masters
» Curriculum Vitae
» Copy of diplomas
» Training / internship
certificates » Work certificates
- A request addressed to the General Manager of SHRLOMEN SARL in lieu of a cover letter;
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the diplomas obtained, a copy of the work certificates and certificates of training or internships;
send us your application documents to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Physically submit the application file to the agency located in Yaoundé at the FOUDA district, place called Immeuble ZAPA opposite Express Union.
no later than June 17, 2022 at 5 p.m.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group