The ACF Vocational Training Center is looking for the need for its services
1) a center manager
Qualification required for the position
- Have an experience of at least 2 years in this position or have had a professional experience of at least 1 year in the position
- Have strong knowledge in the field
- Be a good leader
- Organize and direct the activity of an organization in its pedagogical, financial, administrative and logistical aspects.
- He/she will be responsible for defining and implementing the entity’s development policy and strategy.
- Develop the educational project
- Collect and identify needs (analysis).
- Define the policy of the structure and its strategic orientations in connection with the general policy of the establishment and regulatory developments.
- Perform pedagogical engineering and training design.
- Manage the pedagogical training project: planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Recruit students/trainees and ensure saturation of training (recruitment of the number of candidates in relation to the number of places available).
- Ensure a pedagogical watch (ratios, follow-up of speakers/trainers, etc.).
- Management and coordination of the activity of the training center
- Identify, recruit, train and lead a network of trainers (internal and/or external).
- Manage the human resources of teaching staff and related services (catering, accommodation, etc.).
- Manage relations with employee representative bodies (IRP).
- Research and negotiate funding, carry out requests.
- Ensure administrative management (entry of training, trainees, speakers, invoicing).
- Manage material and logistical resources.
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory provisions in force, applicable to training activities (operating authorizations, administrative approvals, etc.).
- Guarantee compliance with the legal framework in connection with certifications (ISO 9001, Qualiopi, etc.).
- Control and monitor the quality of training services.
- Supervise and animate the teams (administrative pole, educational engineering, trainers, salespeople, service providers).
- Develop activity reports, ensure reporting to management.
- Communication and development of the training center
- Define a communication plan and put it in place to build the notoriety and visibility of the training center.
- Develop external communication, relations with institutions, companies, associations, skill operators, the media.
- Represent the training organization with the various private or public partners.
- Ensure information and internal communication of the training organization.
- Develop the activity of the training center through loyalty actions for existing students/trainees.
- Organize the prospection of new trainees.
- Initiate new educational offers and deploy them.
- Ensure a regulatory watch on the world of training.
- Ensure a technological watch (pedagogical methods, animation tools, etc.).
- Provide competitive intelligence.
NB: AGE LIMIT FOR APPLICATION 35 YEARS
CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE IN DOUALA
- A location map
- Evidence of experience
Application files are sent only to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Followed by the subject: academic director
Application deadline March 10