Okalla Ahanda & Associés researches within the framework of its activities
- Hold a computer engineering degree at BAC +3/4 in the following fields: Management IT / Finance / Accounting;
- Good knowledge of database management systems;
- Have professional experience of at least 5 years in the administration of networks, websites, the development of the Statistical and Tax Declaration (DSF) and the management of IT projects;
- Mastery of Excel spreadsheet + Visual Basic;
- Knowledge and experience in ERP (integrated management software package) is an asset;
- Strong ability to take responsibility, ability to work in a team.
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞: Each application file must include the following documents:
- A motivation letter providing any information that the candidate deems relevant and which is not given by the CV
- A 4×4 photo,
- A CV ;
- Salary expectations,
- The supporting documents for the diploma and training presented (attach a certificate of presentation of the original diplomas and training certificates duly issued by the competent authorities);
- Employment certificates relating to professional experience.
HOW TO APPLY?
Application files will be received at the following address 𝐨𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐚@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦
Deadline: January 31, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.