Cimenteries du Cameroun (Cimencam) is actively looking for 01 Management Controller
- Manage monthly closings and reports, and provide reliable information to operational staff;
- Produce analyzes and relevant performance indicators of the activity;
- Ensure the harmonization of processes as well as the practice of Holcim Group standards within Management Control;
- Follow requests for developments / settings / update of master data in JDE as well as the update of production costs.
- Min Bac +4 in Management Control or Audit, Finance/Accounting;
- Minimum 05 years of experience in a similar position in an industry;
- Skills in General and Analytical Accounting;
- Mastery of Management Control and Audit techniques;
- Skills in the analysis and processing of accounting, financial and non-financial information;
- Being bilingual will be an asset (French and English).
He/she must have:
- Good knowledge of budgeting techniques;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Good ability to anticipate, organize and coordinate;
- Good pressure resistance and rigorous;
- Very good command of Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good knowledge of the use of an ERP (JDE Enterprise One, ORACLE or SAP).
- Coordinate the development of plant budgets and forecasts;
- Analyze monthly performance and actual vs budget vs forecast variances;
- Develop and monitor the budget, as well as the differences between the budget and reality;
- Implement corrective and preventive actions on actual vs budget vs forecast variances;
- Control and monitor analytical cost allocations;
- Participate in cost-benefit analyzes on investment projects;
- Monitor inventories and reconciliation of stocks of raw materials and finished products;
- Monitor the evolution of stocks of spare parts, consumables and fuels and assist operational staff in their stock optimization initiatives;
- Calculate, analyze and propose ways to optimize production costs;
- Ensure Group and internal reporting.
Position based in: DOUALA
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your application documents to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject the job title << Management Controller >>
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the rest of the recruitment process.
Application deadline: 15/12/2022