The SOCIETE FOKA CONSTRUCTION SARL, is recruiting for the needs of its services (01) MANAGEMENT CONTROLLER based in Douala.
Seize the opportunity to give new impetus to your career by joining a young company in full growth, concerned about the development of its personnel.
FOKA CONSTRUCTION SARL specializes in the distribution of tools, Personal Protective Equipment, paints, sealants, building supplies and other construction materials.
Your mission :
- Control all outgoing and incoming inventory flows and ensure strict compliance with inventory management procedures
- Control and monitor performance indicators for the sales force and support functions.
- Contribute to the improvement of the various management procedures of the company and ensure their application
Main tasks :
- Contribute to the company’s efficiency through careful monitoring of staff performance indicators
- Ensure strict compliance with management procedures (finance, administration, purchasing, sales and logistics)
- Track stock movements
- Control and ensure that the deliveries of the various suppliers comply with the purchase orders and procedures of the company
- Follow and apply inventory management procedures
- Ensure the proper storage of stores, optimal storage and quantitative and qualitative monitoring of products.
- Follow the indications of the Limits of Optimal Use of the articles in our various sites
- Conduct daily article polls
- Ensure the optimization of informational and physical flows of goods
- Plan, organize and manage inventories
- Establish the balance sheet of inventory results with the different teams and the manager, close the inventories and establish responsibilities.
- Archive inventory results
- Train storekeepers on the proper management of product storage
- Make a regular report of the inventory management of the different sites
- Hold at least a BAC+2 in Business Management or any other equivalent diploma
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a management controller or inventory controller
- Express yourself perfectly in French, knowledge of English is an asset
- Rigor and organization, planning and rational time management are your main assets to succeed in this function
- Be dynamic, tenacious and have a strong team spirit
- Knowledge of SAGE SQL commercial and accounting management software is an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
Composition of the file:
- Cover letter
- updated CV
- CNI photocopy
- Photocopy of diploma and work certificates
- Home location map
The complete files are transferred by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com and in the subject FOKA-COGEST or deposit them at the secretariat of the General Management located opposite HILA HOTEL in Akwa no later than July 30, 2022 at 6 p.m. sharp
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone, email, SMS or WhatsApp for an interview .
Click this link to join our whatsapp group to receive latest job and internship updates in Cameroon