HSD MELT – CAMEROUN is looking for a Logistic Support M/F, to accompany the strong development of its activities in Cameroon.
Our client, a multinational Oil Gas company, is looking for a Logistic Support M/F, to accompany the strong development of its activities in Cameroon.
The Logistics Support is responsible for providing an effective/ efficient support role to Logistics Team Leader
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Principal Deliverables and Accountabilities include:
- Assist in stowing all company cargo with Quality checks prior to loading.
- Assist in Lifting/ Hoisting at various contractorsites for Cargo and FE Fabricated structures.
- Assist in the quality of pipe bundling/securing.
- Support in the chemical management (storing-FIFO-mixing-inventory, etc.).
- Support in the implementation of the recommendations of ISO-14001 for waste management and disposal from field to onshore.
- Ensure proper manifesting for loaded cargo & return cargo from field and reports all discrepancies.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Working late hours (night times and weekends) as case maybe from various wharfs around Douala
- Participate to reduce Lifting/ Hoisting incidents to ALARP
- Multi-tasking – with ability to prioritize
- Maintaining quality of chemicals mixed-for field operations.
Experience/ Skills & Requirements:
- B.Sc. _ in logistics or any business-related discipline.
- At least Minimum 3 years’ experience working in industry logistics.
- A good understanding of the roles of different actors in the Oil & Gas logistics.
- Knowledge of marine operations and chemical management in Oil & Gas sector.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English and French.
- Certification in CILT Level 5 Diploma could be an advantage
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 3 and 5 years
” Curriculum vitae
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group