SCB Cameroon is looking for the needs of its services 01 LOGISTICS PROJECT MANAGER
- Define the needs in terms of fixed assets, in correlation with the budgetary orientations and take charge of the presentation and the piloting with the entities concerned.
- Take part in the technical analysis of files and the choice of service providers in consultation with the Purchasing teams,
- Control and validate the technical terms of the markets and amendments Develop the budget and the overall schedule, set up the external MOE study teams, monitor the progress of the projects and pronounce the acceptance of the operations
- Submit progress reports, collect validations of the various milestones and monitor compliance with standards and procedures throughout the project
- Complete the closure of operations and handover to the maintenance department, and proceed with the release of the guarantee after final acceptance of the works
- Supervise administrative authorization files
- Take charge of the management of the bank’s land (Inventories, security, etc.)
- Monitor and propose changes to procedures and approaches
- Civil engineer.
- 5 years of experience in Civil Engineering
Type of contract: CDI
- Construction, rehabilitation and development in building
- Mastery of construction standards and procedures
- Knowledge of electricity, air conditioning, IT
- Knowledge of architecture and urban planning
- Project management
- Management of suppliers and service providers
- Age: at most 35 years old
- Civil Engineer, Architecture
- Fluency in French and/or English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Civil Engineering.
- Mastery of construction software and MS Project
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your application ( updated CV motivation ) specifying in the subject the title of the position to be filled to the following address recrutementгh@scbcameroun.com
Deadline: 01/20/2023 at 5:30 p.m.