Soyabeans Processing Industry of Cameroon (SOPROICAM) is looking for as part of its activities 01 Logistics Assistant
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, he/she will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the right products are delivered to the right place, on time, with the required quality and in the most cost-effective way possible
- Supervise the distribution and transport of goods
- Manage the car fleet
Knowledge and skills required
- Previous experience working in the field of logistics/supply chain/with an in-depth knowledge of logistics processes and procedures.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Knowledge of Lean techniques
- Highly skilled communicator, able to build and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Commercial and financial savvy, with a full understanding of the impact of failure in terms of cost to the business, production schedule and fulfillment of customer orders. Client orientation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- English/French bilingualism is an advantage
- Bac +2/3 in logistics or any other related field, Minimum 5 years of experience ideally.
How to apply?
Send your application documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base station in Douala
Application deadline: 10/01/2023