A company based in Douala is looking for a Logistician attached to the administrative and financial department for the needs of its services .
- To receive, store and prepare the products intended for delivery to a given customer
- Prepare replenishment and inventory
- To carry out stock rotation
- Carry out current inventories
- Troubleshoot missing items and delivery errors
- To synthesize the inventory reports, note the quantity, nature and value of the available inventory to check their conformity with the delivery note.
- Follow-up of reports and daily supplies of technicians
- Monitoring of inventory software for products received or taken out, the routing of packages to the shipping, storage or production area,
- Carry out customs administrative operations (declarations, customs clearance, etc.) or commercial routing operations (conditions for collection, delivery, etc.) or international movement of goods (import/export transit, maritime consignment, etc.)
- Define and implement the company’s purchasing and logistics strategy (transport, storage, distribution, etc.) – Define and implement purchasing and logistics management procedures – Distribute and manage staff according to business needs or events
- Mastery of CAMSIS to make the import declaration and others
- Have a sense of listening, observation and anticipation –
- Have the spirit of initiative, analysis and the ability to work under pressure –
- To have team spirit
- Have a sense of responsibility and ease of contact –
- Be rigorous, organized, available and have negotiation skills –
- Demonstrate confidentiality, versatility and autonomy
- Asset: First experience in the ICT sector.
- Diploma / Experience / Salary
A bac +3 level diploma in logistics, Transport and Transit, QHSE
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the field,
Salary: to be negotiated. CV + LM at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org