FINANCIAL HOUSE SA
FINANCIAL HOUSE SA
Position: Logic developer / Program analyst
Status: full-time, fixed-term contract for one renewed one (01) time followed by a permanent contract
Place of employment: General Management (Yaoundé) Job
Traveled under the supervision of the head of the informal division, the development of logistics facilities will be responsible for the maintenance, establishment and development of the various logistics facilities.
As such, it will return to:
- Participate in the recitation and analysis of user needs;
- Participate in the reagent of a specification; Use an appropriate analysis and modeling method;
- Propose the methods and outs to use; Build Human / Machine interfaces;
- Participate in the development of the logistics development plan; Study different technical solutions; Carry out the listed or developed differential tests (units, integration, etc.);
- Support the development of applications; Ensure the security aspects of the software;
- Document application development;
- Participates in the definition of operating procedures;
- Write user guides in an educational way;
- Write installation procedures;
- Write technical and operating documentation;
- Recite the questions and questions of the users and actors of the project;
- Carry out training for users;
- Put is a place of infrastructure in case of incidents;
- Participate in technical support;
- Perform software maintenance:
- Analyze the implications of functional development; Configure and manage workstations, servers on the development platform;
- Anticipate the evolution of the application taking into account technological developments
- Be at most 35 years old;
- Hold a Bac + 3 or + 4 in logistics, specializing in logistics development with professional experience of less than 2 years;
- Have a sense of organization, rigor, responsibility and adaptability;
- Avoiding the effect of certifications in the field is a minor issue.
- Knowledge of the different technologies and main languages for front-end development (AnjularJS, ReactJS, Html, Css, bootstrap), and backend,
- (NodeJS, JAVA, C#, Python, PHP, some Framework associations); Competence and design and development of software applications;
- Knowledge of modeling management systems (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
Candidates from the constituency of Curriculum Vitae + by motivation must be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or more before May 02, 2022.
NB: candidate candidates will be invited to take the tests and/or recruitment interviews.
HOU FINANCIAL Department BP4531 YAOUNDE
Tel: 222 22 60 64 Fax: 222 22 60 33
MAISONS Tel: 222 22 60 64
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com