Job title : Regional Legal, Recovery and Compliance Manager.
Number of positions : 01
Place of duty : Yaoundé.
Type of contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
We are a major player in the Cameroonian economic landscape in the microfinance sector. Our company is positioned on the microfinance market among the leaders thanks to a strong experience in financial services and the quality of its human resources.
The Regional Legal, Collections and Compliance Manager is responsible for the legal aspects of the agencies in his region. He (or she) will be responsible for:
- Support the company in the development and updating of the various contracts, legal acts and various opinions;
- Monitor relations with the judiciary;
- Ensure the follow-up of legal news and respond to requests;
- Assist and advise other departments on a legal level;
In terms of recovery.
- Ensure control of the company’s commitments;
- Manage the collection activity by developing strategies capable of facilitating the collection of bad debts in order to avoid litigation;
- He is the guarantor of the recovery procedure;
In terms of litigation.
- Ensure the follow-up of litigation cases;
- Expedite hearings before the courts, and ensure the follow-up of cases pending before the repressive authorities, in particular before the authority of the judicial police.
In terms of security.
- Monitor company security.
In terms of compliance.
- Awaken staff to the instruments for combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
- Ensure internal compliance with standards and procedures on the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- You hold a BAC+5 in business law;
- You have proven professional experience of at least 5 years in the microfinance sector, and/or in a law firm, or bailiff;
- You have a mastery of the use of the computer tool, Ms OFFICE software (WORD, EXCEL, etc.), NETSOFT, PERFECT.
- You have a strong writing and relational capacity, a spirit of synthesis, a great capacity for analysis.
- You are proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset.
THE MOST OF THE OFFER.
You will benefit from the advantage of a healthy and professional work environment, advanced technology in the processes, an enriching candidate experience through exchanges with experts in the microfinance sector.
THIS OFFER INTERESTS YOU
Send us your CV and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject the job title ” Regional Legal and Recovery Manager ” no later than July 30, 2022