We are recruiting a lawyer within the company LGL Transport Cameroon.
You are in charge of driving the company’s legal and personnel management policy, of being a source of proposals, and of managing all of the company’s legal and human resources activities. More specifically, you are responsible for:
- Advice and legal assistance in the proper management of current affairs;
- Handling disputes with our customers and suppliers;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts;
- Writing legal letters;
- Follow-up of litigation cases;
- All administrative tasks relating to the position.
- Define and implement the human resources policy;
- Manage the recruitment of staff;
- Supervise payroll administration and personnel management;
- operational staff on all areas of human resources (social legislation, career management, recruitment, training, remuneration, etc.)
- To ensure the quality of social relations within the company;
- To pilot HR projects and participate in the management of the changes that may result from them;
- Implement HR monitoring and reporting tools;
- Provide various daily, weekly and monthly activity reports;
- Fulfill all administrative duties related to the position.
You intend to invest yourself fully and passionately for the satisfaction of your hierarchy.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual French/English, German is a plus;
- Training: Bac+5 in Business Law or equivalent required;
Good general culture of law and in particular a good knowledge of the regulations in the field of international transport;
- Sense of involvement and priorities;
- Good writing skills and ability to convince;
- Mastery of the Office package;
- Qualification: qualified employee;
- Place of work: Yaoundé – Cameroon;
- Weekly working time: 40 hours;
- Sector of activity: Transport of goods.
- You are rigorous, organized, versatile, convincing and curious. With a strong critical sense and assertiveness, you know how to work independently, reactively. You must be able to integrate quickly into a work team;
To apply for this offer, send a CV and a cover letter indicating the job title to the following address: email@example.com