A local company is looking for 01 jurist (lawyer). The candidate must hold a Master’s degree in business law.
The lawyer will take care of:
In the first phase:
- A dispute with a financial institution with which we have a claim.
- To request a seizure of building.
- To request the seizure of a vehicle
- Recovery of unpaid rent from the tenants of the foreclosed building.
- Of the eviction of tenants in bad faith.
- Drawing up lease contracts.
- Publication of advertisements for apartments and offices for rent.
- To deal with the Courthouse of the cases which will be entrusted to him.
In the second phase:
- The establishment and drafting of special and general conditions of sale for commercial offers made to customers.
- Establishment and drafting of framework agreements (contracts) with clients.
- Legal and tax advice in the company.
- Candidates with experience of between 0 and 15 years on similar assignments must also have excellent knowledge of OHADA law.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send CVs with photo and cover letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org