Position: REAL ESTATE SALESMAN
Job type: Full time,
Part time, Internship
Communication, Real Estate, Marketing
Level(s): Minimum BAC+2 Experience: Minimum 1 year
Location: Yaoundé – Mfou – Cameroon
maKF hires LAND AND REAL ESTATE SALES MANAGER
- The job holder will be responsible for customer acquisition and the management of sales as well as associated commercial property services. He/she will have a client portfolio, within the framework of the offer to satisfy the demand for the purchase and sale or letting of real estate.
- Identify the needs, search for clients and satisfy their demand in the city of Yaoundé – Mfou. To create a pleasant environment with maKF’s partners, as well as to defend their interests in the different transactions of renting or selling real estate.
- Promote and micro-manage maKF’s activities in the field of real estate documentation such as technical files, building permits, land titles, 2D and 3D housing plans, etc.
- Organise field visits with clients or partners on the premises/sites. To give oneself autonomy of organisation to satisfy each time the demand. Digitalising offers and requests to be sent to clients and partners on social networks or other platforms.
- To be the reference in the management of commercial flows when renting or selling the company’s goods while managing the financial flows under the authority of the CFO and the accounting department of maKF.
- Minimum 2 years of higher education in commerce, marketing, communication or real estate,
- Team player, autonomous,
- professional and serious, Proficiency in Word,
- Excel and Internet,
- Excellent written and oral expression,
- Knowledge of land and property services would be an asset,
- Good knowledge of digital and social networks,
Application file CV, cover letter, copy of diplomas to be sent to email@example.com Please put the job title in the subject line: RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR A LAND AND REAL ESTATE SALES MANAGER
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES: Do not, under any circumstances, pay money to recruiters using our RECRUITMENT ADVISORY. maKF accepts no responsibility for any damage that may arise from such actions and reserves the right to prosecute the perpetrators. To report an error or abuse, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org