SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
JOB TITLE: Laboratory Technician
RENTAL: Buea, Cameroon
TYPE OF JOB: Full Time or Part Time
- Receive, label and safely store samples to be investigated in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Determine and perform routine lab tests upon request from the doctor.
- Record and report routine the results.
- Appropriately collect medical samples for routine lab tests.
- Discuss and answer any questions regarding lab test results.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Perform internal quality control of all lab equipment and reagents.
- Facilitate a learning and investigative environment in the lab unit.
- Staying current on technical and scientific advances in the field.
- Cameroon nationality
- A degree in Laboratory Science
- Work experience of three months and above, experience working with the Cameroonian health system is an asset
- Age 23-35years
- Written and spoken Languages: English and/or French, Pidgin will be an asset.
- Lives in Buea or ready to relocate to Buea
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good team work skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills
- time management
- Excellent ability to organize and manage work space
- Be current on the use and management of electronic and digital lab equipment. Obtain and use information about their own population of patient and the large population from which their patients are drawn
- Apply research base evidence in day to day practice.
- Use information technology skills to access and manage patient online record system.
- Treat individuals with respect, warmth and empathy.
- Recognize, expose and challenge wrong belief of people with the knowledge and understanding of the truth.
- Organizational awareness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Willingness to serve beyond job description.
- Good Conflict Resolution Skill.
- Be honest and transparent in all dealings.
- Good physical appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Proactive in any given situation arising within the framework of your duty.
- Individual qualities : dynamic, rigorous, meticulous, ability to work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, Willingness to learn new skills and enhance knowledge Sense of confidentiality, Good self-governance, Good Judgmental and decision making skills.
How to Apply
Once you click on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E- bT5rnXBtYYVrYjh7Ax9yI1fQcVA7Am ? usp =sharing , it will direct you to a main folder that contains files of various position, choose the form corresponding to the position you wish to apply for, print, fill and scan the application form together with all the below listed required documents and send to us:
Application for job opportunity requirements:
- A typed Cover Letter to the CEO of Survival Chain Clinic not more than 1 page.
- Resume not more than 3 pages (PDF)
- Scanned copies of the required diplomas (Advanced Level and above)
- Scanned copy of Driver’s license (Driver only)
- Last school certificate (Security and Canteen Staff only)
- Scanned copy of National identity card
- Scanned copies of documents justifying the candidate’s experience (certificate of internship and employment, work certificate)
The complete file must be sent to the following Email address email@example.com no later than May 20th, 2022 at 12:00 pm the strict deadline. Please when sending your application; the subject of your E-mail MUST BE: POSITION + APPLICATION FORMS (ie NURSE APPLICATION FORMS)
NOTE: SURVIVAL CHAIN CLINIC
- DOES NOT RECRUIT THROUGH A RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
- ALL APPLICATIONS AREFREE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org