MA SANTE [Better Access to Health Care] is a Cameroonian NGO based in Yaoundé, created in 2006 with the objective of contributing to the improvement of access to health care in Cameroon through research, health training as well as as the implementation of health interventions. Its activities are organized from its head office in Yaoundé and its decentralized sites based at the regional hospital of Kousseri (Far North, Cameroon), at the CMA of Congo I (Douala, Cameroon), at the health district of Mogodé (Far North, Cameroon) and in the health district of Dschang (West, Cameroon).
As part of the implementation of its activities, the Association is looking for 01 intern in the laboratory.
Place of work: Kousseri, Far North Cameroon
Skills / Requirements / Qualities:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in bacteriology, or in microbiology or a diploma of Medico-Sanitary Technician;
- Have ambitions and motivation to develop their research skills;
- Have good skills on a laboratory bench in bacteriology
- Have team spirit and the ability to work in the field and under pressure
- Have good written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- Immediate availability.
- Minimum Academic Level: License
Composition of the file
- CV of no more than two pages
- One-page motivation letter addressed to the scientific director of MA SANTE
- Copy of diploma or certificate of achievement
- Photocopy of National Identity Card
- All documents attesting to experience in the field if this is the case.
For files submitted by email, the documents must be sent in PDF format in a single file (Last name_First name.pdf).
How to apply :
Applications must be submitted no later than December 16, 2022 at 5 p.m. at the Association’s headquarters: Yaoundé, Quartier Biyem-Assi Lac, opposite the Tyrannus Educational Center; or sent to the following address: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications received after the deadline or that do not meet all the conditions will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for auditions.