UCB , a subsidiary of the KADJI Group, is looking for a BOTTLING QUARTER MANAGER (M/F)
TYPE OF CONTRACT: CDI MANAGEMENT: PLANT SENIOR HIERACHIC: DEPUTY PLANT MANAGER
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 1972, UCB has managed to preserve its know-how and originality by preferring quality to quantity. A true corporate citizen which since its creation has always been able to maintain its patriotic side by multiplying social actions.
Positioned on the beverage and specialty beer market, it represents 16% in market volume. UCB is one of the pioneers of Cameroonian brewing companies. Thanks to a perfect mastery of the production process combined with the use of first quality ingredients and a permanent curiosity, UCB is at the origin of 3 brands of beer, a range of soft drinks and a brand of mineral water which all have a strong personality and an inimitable taste very popular with consumers
Drive the bottling process, boost the team towards achieving objectives during the shift in quality and safety.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Ensure strict compliance with safety instructions, clean the production line, identify areas and practices at risk, write the incident report
- Efficiency of the chain during the shift, reduce losses, monitor quality indices (alert the laboratory in the event of a problem that may affect the quality of the product and make corrections according to the recommendations issued), ensure the availability of inputs at the packaging process.
Fixed asset management
- Follow the execution of preventive and curative maintenance of the packaging line, assumes responsibility for the entire plant during the night
- Execute all instructions from the hierarchy
- Academic level: Engineer or BAC +5 (scientific) or equivalent
- Additional training and/or qualifications: Logistics, Audit
- Professional experience: 05 years of experience in a similar position or 2 years as a team leader
- Maximum age: 45 years old
- Control of services related to packaging (maintenance, quality, logistics, audit, production and shipping)
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Good communication and activity reporting skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Work in a team and under pressure
- Sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Sense of confidentiality