We are recruiting a Junior Project Manager.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Contribute to the management of process and business projects as part of the bank’s transformation, manage projects of medium complexity;
- Assist the merise of work on the projects entrusted framing, drafting of functional specifications, specifications, recipe books, monitoring of recipes…
- Support change management: communication, training, drafting of procedures and operating notes.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Project management methods;
- Banking techniques;
- Local banking regulations;
- Good written and oral expression
- Mastery of Office Word, Excel (advanced), Powerpoint, Project, Visio, etc;
- Banking businesses and processes.
- Level required: Bac + 4/5 minimum in Project Management, Banking-Finance and/or graduate of an engineering school;
- Experience: 1 to 2 years in project management;
- Experience in the banking sector would be an asset;
- Project management certification would be an asset.
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 1 and 3 years
» Minimum Academic Level: Master
» Cover letter
» Curriculum Vitae
To apply, send your application (updated CV + cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than: 06/10/2022 at 5:00 p.m.