PSK is a company specialized in the manpower , recruitment, training and business concierge services.
For the needs of one of our customers operating in transformation industries sector we are recruiting :
Position: Site HSE manager
The Site HSE manager advises and assists the company’s Site Management in the prevention of work-related accidents and safety (hygiene, health and safety at work rules, working conditions, site safety). He/she ensures that the HSE rules are put in place, managed, properly applied and monitored.
Activities and tasks:
- Manage safety on the site;
- Identify incidents and propose and take action accordingly;
- Intervene at any time on the site in case of necessity;
- Produce regular reports, documents or records of accident and incident investigations;
- Remind the general principles of safety and the safety rules in force to all participants on the site, especially subcontractors;
- Define and propose corrective actions and risk prevention measures and monitor their implementation;
- Identify and analyse malfunctions and non-conformities and risks to people and property.
- Demonstrate authority, rigour and method in applying safety rules;
- Ability to communicate and stimulate the exchange of information on prevention between employees;
- Good interpersonal skills with external safety personnel;
- Good knowledge of regulations
- Keeping calm and composure in emergency situations or serious events and taking decisions quickly;
- Analyse and synthesise operational data and general information;
- Be able to provide support and advice;
- Good oral and written communication in English and/ or French Language;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Result-oriented and sense of quality;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good reporting technique with attention to details;
Work Environment Summary:
- Applicant may be subject to environmental conditions such as exposure to noise, hazards, and confined spaces/close quarters.
- Applicant must be aware of work environment at all times
- Academic Level: minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HSE;
- Professional experience: Minimum of 2 years experience as Construction Supervisor with application on an industrial project or any other large-scale project
- Age: 22 – 45 years
Interested ? Send your CV to the e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org and specify in the subject of your e-mail : « Site HSE Manager »
Deadline for reception of applications : 15th July 2022