WAREHOUSE OPERATOR (MINIMUM BEPC)
Location: DOUALA – YASSA
As part of your missions, you will be based at the warehouse of the cooperative in Yassa.
Receive, weigh and classify products at the warehouse in strict compliance with health and safety rules
- Record receipts in the computer system
- Carry out maintenance operations on stocks (sorting, treatments against insects) and repackaging (in bags or in batches of 1kg to 10kg) using the appropriate equipment
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work area
- Prepare the orders to be delivered and produce the goods and BL exit slips to be given to the carriers
- In the event of a problem during transport, provide effective solutions as quickly as possible
- Communicate product stocks to sales representatives every morning
- Identify damage every day, separate it from the main stock and record it in the computer system
- Carry out weekly material balances with the presence of the Accountant
- One to two receptions per week
- 2 shipments per day
- 5000 kg/month of average stock per operator to be processed
- Desire to learn, rigor and autonomy
- Don’t hesitate to perform physical tasks
- Know how to use a computer
NB: Preferably live in Yassa and its surroundings.
Female candidates strongly encouraged!