The international group of engineering, project set-up and operation EGIS Cameroon is looking for, as part of its activities, 01 IT & Maintenance Manager M/F
Contract : Permanent contract
Context specific to the Business Line / Region
Within the Project Development, Operation and Services (BL MENS) Business Line, we contribute to developing and strengthening transport routes as vital connections between people and territories. Some examples of projects? A63 motorway (France), M25 and M40 (UK), Dublin tunnel (Ireland), WestConnex M4 and M5 (Australia), Golfo Centro (Mexico), RN1 in Congo-Brazzaville; GoSafe (Ireland); on-street parking in Amsterdam and Paris; ZFE Manchester; road user services.
We are looking for a Toll Manager to oversee toll services in Cameroon. Join us !
Description of the mission
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the proper functioning of all technical equipment within the project.
- First responsible for maintenance, he improves the operation and maintenance process as well as the tools used. To do this, he must familiarize himself with the various technological and organizational developments. He is required to prepare and define the budget to be allocated for projects relating to operations.
- Organize maintenance work: establish the preventive and corrective maintenance schedule for equipment and technical materials.
- Monitor maintenance work: manage priorities, costs and operating constraints as well as the safety of your team.
- Manage the IT budget and maintenance.
- Animate his team and closely monitor safety.
- Anticipate developments, monitor technology and manage the company’s regulatory and technical documents.
- Manage the operation, operation, administration and maintenance of all technical systems (mechanical, electrical, electronic, computer, telecommunications) related to tolls and motorway operation (fixed operating equipment arrangement) ;
- Ensure the interface with all suppliers and installers of technical systems, in particular the toll system.
- Guarantee the maintenance in operational condition of the technical equipment under his responsibility;
- Guarantee the maintenance of perfect continuity and integrity of operating data (including tolls), taking into account the motorway operator’s continuity of service obligations;
- Coordinate the conduct of technical projects (including IT) aimed at developing or renewing existing systems.
- Supervise the management of stocks of consumable products and spare parts necessary for the performance of activities
- Implementation of monitoring of maintenance and IT activity
- Management of performance indicators
- Higher degree in computer science or electronics.
- Successful experience in IT and/or maintenance management.
- Mastery of the maintenance process as well as the latest technological advances in IT, and other technical road operating equipment (in particular tolls)
- Ease in the use of computer tools and excellent command of common office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in management and team coaching
- Innate sense of organization, rigorous and methodical in order to manage priorities.
Job location : Africa, Cameroon
Location : Mbankomo
- Education level min. required
Minimum experience level. required
- 6-10 years old
- French (5- Experienced)
- English (4- Advanced)
To apply for this job please visit careers.egis-group.com.