The ARNO Group is recruiting for the needs of its services: 01 IT ASSISTANT.
Job location: Yaoundé
Under the authority of the IT Manager, the IT Assistant (M/F) has the following main missions:
- Installing and updating user workstations and devices.
- Advice and assistance to users in the current practice of office tools and business applications.
- Maintaining the inventory of computer equipment.
- Diagnose hardware or software malfunctions.
- Provide support to users in resolving malfunctions.
- Anticipate possible breakdowns and take the necessary actions.
- Install and update software.
- Install computer equipment (PC, printers, routers, telephones, etc.).
- Manage consumables inventory.
- Constantly monitor the evolution of computer equipment.
- Participate in infrastructure deployment projects.
- Ensure the follow-up of the work of the service providers.
- Maintain computer equipment.
- Carry out a constant technological watch.
- Minimum Bac+2 in computer science.
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Good level of English.
- Broad knowledge of information systems.
- Good knowledge of CISCO, Mikrotik, Fortinet and Checkpoint routers and firewalls.
- Perfect mastery of Microsoft Office and Windows environments.
- Knowledge of the applications and technologies used in the company (Oracle, SQL Server among others).
- Familiarity with security standards and current global security risks.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Sense of anticipation to implement innovative solutions.
- Adaptability because the IT sector is always evolving and a technological watch is essential to maintain the information system in working order and to optimize it.
- Relational qualities and sense of listening in his functional and hierarchical relationships.
- Ability to negotiate with service providers (obtain the product or service offering the best quality/price ratio for the company).
- Pedagogy (ability to explain changes related to new IT projects).
CV and cover letter to be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ” IT Assistant (M/F) “
Deadline for admissibility of application files: 07/07/2022.
Only pre-selected candidates will be invited.
NB: Female candidates are strongly encouraged.