Action Contre la Faim is an international, non-political, non-confessional and non-profit Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) . For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking for: An IT and Telecom Intern
Base of attachment: Yaoundé
Number of positions: 01
Duration of contract: 3 months
Start date: April 2023
Supervised by: ICT Officer Mission Cameroon
Ensure optimal use of base information technologies, in compliance with ACF standards and procedures and security rules.
IN PARTICULAR, YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out his internship in compliance with ACF policies;
- Respect IT management procedures within ACF;
- Assist the Mission ICT Officer in the codification, inventory and security of mission equipment;
- Assist the ICT Officer Mission in user support, maintenance and updating of software equipment;
- Bring added value to the logistics team and make suggestions for improvement that will be included in the end-of-internship report.
DIPLOMAS/LEVEL OF STUDY/EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bac+2 in computer science.
- Be comfortable on the internet, in research and knowledge of High-Tech Sites and others.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Good aptitude in maintenance and troubleshooting of computer systems and networks;
- Good knowledge of Windows environments (Windows7, Windows 10) and Microsoft Office (2016);
- Good knowledge of wireless network technologies, and satellite and radio communications systems;
- Good knowledge of computer system and network security;
- Ability to produce reports and consolidate data;
- Very good understanding of the French language;
- A good knowledge of English would be an asset.
The Action Against Hunger recruitment procedure includes 3 key steps:
1. A pre-selection based on the file submitted (only candidates whose skills and experience correspond to the profile described in the offer are selected for the written test) 2.
A written technical test
3. An oral interview
For each stage, only the selected candidates are contacted.
Applications (including a CV, a cover letter, as well as references) must be submitted ONLY by following the link https://cutt.ly/z8DDdKc By indicating the title of the position and the reference YA-LOG-032023- 001 in the subject of the email.
Applications are made for the attention of: Head of Human Resources Department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
Only the selected candidates will be contacted by Action Contre la Faim in order to carry out tests and interviews.
ACF believes that everyone with whom it comes into contact regardless of age, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin or any other ground of discrimination has the right to be protected from any form of harm, of abuse, neglect and exploitation. ACF will not tolerate abuse and exploitation by staff, Related Personnel, Partners or Suppliers. The candidate must respect ACF’s Safeguarding-PSEA policy, enforce it and apply it for the duration of the contract.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
Deadline: March 19, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.