HOLDING : ATLANTIC FINANCIAL GROUP
Subsidiary : AFG Capital
Job Location : Cameroon
Desired start date : Immediate
Specificity : Cameroonian candidates only
AFG Capital SA, a public limited company with a Board of Directors, is a subsidiary of the Financier Atlantic Group whose activities are divided into two (2) areas: (i) the capital market through which it carries out its stock market transactions within the CEMAC zone and (ii) Corporate Investment Banking through which it conducts structuring operations, loan syndication and financial advice.
As part of its development, it is recruiting an INVESTMENT OFFICER (M/F).
The selected profile will participate in the development of the CIB client portfolio by signing arranger mandates for the financing of their projects and/or the expansion of their current activities. In addition, he will be responsible for identifying high potential sectors as well as high potential projects and activities requiring significant funding.
Description of the offer
- Develop and propose a development strategy for the company’s portfolio (mainly in terms of signing arrangement mandates for raising financing, financial engineering advisory mandates, mergers/acquisitions advisory mandates, etc.) ;
- Participate in the identification of business opportunities (projects to be financed, mergers/acquisitions, syndication, etc.) objects of potential financing in its economic zone;
- Carry out a preliminary evaluation of said business opportunities as a prelude to any service offer to be submitted;
- Prepare service offers to be submitted for the prior approval of Management and then to customers once validated;
- Ensure the follow-up of the offers submitted for the signature of the customers and, if necessary, participate in the drafting of the credit files, their approval and the establishment of the related funds;
- Ensure the proper settlement of the credit during its life;
- Participate in the drafting of information, research and analysis notes useful for decision-making;
- Produce and distribute the various activity reports allowing its monitoring.
Profile for the position
- Minimum Bac+3 or equivalent degree in management, finance, banking or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Mastery of credit policy and regulatory standards
- Mastery of IT and financial analysis tools
- Good knowledge of the economic environment
How to apply?
All applications are expected at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “ Investment Officer ”
- The job description is not exhaustive.
- Only Cameroonian applications will be considered
- To be taken into account, your application must scrupulously respect the title in question.