As part of the implementation of its activities, the MA SANTE Association [Better Access to Health Care] is looking for 01 laboratory trainee .
Place of work: Kousseri, Far North Cameroon
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in bacteriology, or in microbiology or a diploma of Medico-Sanitary Technician;
- Have ambitions and motivation to develop their research skills;
- Have good skills on a laboratory bench in bacteriology
- Have team spirit and the ability to work in the field and under pressure
- Have good written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- Immediate availability.
- Minimum Academic Level: License
Composition of the file
- CV of no more than two pages
- One-page motivation letter addressed to the scientific director of MA SANTE
- Copy of diploma or certificate of achievement
- Photocopy of National Identity Card
- All documents attesting to experience in the field if this is the case.
For files submitted by email, the documents must be sent in PDF format in a single file (Last name_First name.pdf).
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications must be submitted to the Association’s headquarters: Yaoundé, Quartier Biyem-Assi Lac, opposite the Tyrannus Educational Center ; or sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
Applications received after the deadline or that do not meet all the conditions will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for auditions.
Deadline: December 16, 2022 at 5 p.m.