Oversee Advising Group (OAG) is currently recruiting an intern in statistics, monitoring, evaluation and project and program management.
Oversee Advising Group (OAG) is a consulting firm in the field of studies and evaluation of projects and programs on behalf of humanitarian organizations. As part of the development of its activities, the firm is looking for an intern in statistics and monitoring, evaluation and management of projects and programs for a period of three months.
1. Support project teams in developing samples, designing data collection tools and supervising data collection
2. Participate in the project to implement a data warehouse for OAG data collection
3. Contribute to the quantitative aspects within the framework of OAG projects (calculation of sample sizes, coordinate the collection of quantitative data, process the data collected, analyze and produce the tables required by the project team)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Have a concrete life project justifying the search for an internship at OAG
- Have clear and precise objectives for the years to come
- Be bilingual (French/English)
- Engineering degree in statistics or technician in statistical work
- Knowledge of data processing and analysis software with MS Excel, (Pivot tables, Power views/Bi, VBA, function sets, etc.), CSPro, Sphinx; Epi-info, SPSS, R, Access, QGIS, Google hearth (advanced); Management of information systems and data collection with MS-Excel, Access, and mobiles (KOBO/ODK, Commcare, CSPro Mobile, Survey Solution.). Users of modeling software Eviews, STATA, SPAD
- Knowledge of project and program management, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs Social sciences, anthropology, sociology, humanitarian aid, statistics, marketing
- Perfect mastery of the usual office software, presentation, data collection with smartphone and data analysis software.
- Excellent level of written and oral communication.
- Analytical abilities and skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Field experience in the humanitarian sector, in project monitoring and evaluation would be an asset
- Field experience in data collection, analysis and report writing
Location: The position is based in Douala
Number of places: 01 place
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your CV to email@example.com specifying your telephone contacts to reach you.
Duration: 3 months
NB: Only candidates with the desired profile will be contacted.
Deadline for submitting applications: 12/12/2022