KING ARTHUR is looking for an intern in charge of a food production team M/F
You wish to integrate a company in full launch of a new product, join KING ARTHUR , specialized in the transformation of potatoes
As part of the production management team, under the hierarchical responsibility of your workshop manager, you ensure the production of your team by respecting the existing instructions. As such:
- You plan, organize, regulate, control the activity of your production line according to the material and human resources at your disposal.
- You respect and make respect the production criteria (productivity, yields, rules of hygiene, quality, safety, environment and 1st level maintenance)
- You implement actions resulting from the progress plan validated by your hierarchy
- You transmit information up and down
- You supervise the reception and training at the post
- You regulate the functioning of the team in order to optimize the working conditions and the social climate
- You master and apply the instructions and procedures related to the workstation. As an intern, you may also be required to participate in various cross-functional projects, studies, drafting of procedures, etc.
- Do you have a BTS, a DUT, a license or a master’s degree in production management, or an engineering degree?
Apply!!! You share the values carried by KING ARHUR: Work, Discipline, Innovation, Responsibility, Respect, Performance and Simplicity
- Know how to express yourself well in French (Being bilingual is an asset)
- Be dynamic, hardworking and enterprising
- Have already completed an academic or professional internship at the service
- Company production would be an asset
Send a cover letter and your CV to the email address: email@example.com
City of residence: Douala
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org