The ARCHIPEL CM training firm , is looking for the need for a partner company on the Yaoundé side, a trainee as a Health Manager for training in customer relationship management.
REQUIRED PROFILE :
- Hold a BAC + 2/3 in insurance / banking / accounting / management or training in the field;
- Language: Bilingual is an asset.
- Gender: Male / Female
- Know the Social Security legislation, the regulation of complementary health insurance, the technical characteristics of the products;
- Being able to instruct, monitor and control a file, verify data, detect anomalies,
- Ensure the preparation of the statements of the specialized or additional services due to the insured persons in compliance with the rules of Social Security, the guarantees offered by the contracts and the rules of internal management;
- Ensure the verification of the conformity of medical prescriptions with regard to the acts and products invoiced;
- Ensures the processing of health benefits for insured persons.
- Mastery of computers ;
- Perfect knowledge of health insurance legislation (Social Security law)
- Method, rigour, spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Interpersonal skills and listening skills.
- Online Customer Relationship Management Training.
Transport premium: 50,000F FCFA .
NB: The candidate selected for the position will have to follow a one-week training course before taking office .
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send us your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with in with in Subject: A Trainee as a Health Manager for training in Customer Relationship Management.