Visionary Technologies Company (VTC), an innovation centered-technology firm in Cameroon. VTC envisages a world where technology takes the lead in innovation by producing impact-driven solutions to ultimately impact people and businesses positively. Founded in Buea (Silicon Mountain), in over four years of existence, VTC has succeeded to build a business portfolio, has been nominated & has won several awards both locally & internationally and now prides herself in her core values – Innovation, Professionalism and Creativity which have helped her make a difference in a highly competitive Digital world. Today, both national & multinational brands trust in her solutions.
We place people at the heart of everything we do, and we want you to be the best you can be.
At VTC , qualified undergraduate student interns get the opportunity to work in a conducive and challenging environment that presents practical insights into various businesses. Our interns acquire useful skills and competencies in preparation for future employment opportunities.
As an innovation-centered technology company, our interns are given the opportunity to work in challenging assignments in our:
- IT & Design( Development, Programming & Creative Design) and
- Marketing, Sales, Customer Relations deparments
- Accounting & finance deparments
- Human Resources & Project Management deparments
At VTC, one of our objective is ‘To be the best firm that works with SME/Corporations helping them to communicate effectively with their audiences, to reach and maintain a substantial digital presence.
We start that process at the internship level.
At VTC , we have two types of Internships
- Academic Internship: We accept interns who intend to undergo professional training for their academic & school requirement. This is an unpaid internship, however depending on your performance and contributions during work, VTC shall prepare a special thank you Pack which constitute both Financial & other gifts. Duration depends on your academic program start from atleast one(1) to three(3) months.
- Career Internship( VTC trainee program) : At VTC Cameroon, we believe in building talents, skills, etc. that could be useful for our present & future generations. This is a paid internship opportunity starting with minimum allowances. Duration depends on your career objectives and starts from atleast 6 months to twelve which you might be integrated into VTC or given opportunity to find full employment elsewhere.
What You’ll Need
The qualifications necessary for an internship in the VTC Internship program mostly depend on the requirements of the department offering the position.
In selecting participants, we focus on these specific requirements for each position. Therefore, we suggest you carefully read the job requirements before applying.
Below, you will find the general requirements which apply to all positions:
- Above average grades
- To be enrolled in bachelor or master studies
- Excellent English skills
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office
- First-hand practical experience
- Good analytical skills and swift perception
- Independent and goal-oriented work
- Ability to work proactively in a team, the drive to generate results and a can-do attitude
If you’re interested in the VTC Internship program and want to experience working in a culturally diverse environment or just develop your intellectual, communicative and professional knowledge, you should apply.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
All internship opportunities offered by VTC are posted on our website as well other job platforms.
Interested candidates can apply for the available opportunities on this website. In order to apply, simply complete the short registration on the website.
When the deadline for the available position is reached, all application forms received will be reviewed and a shortlist produced based on the information provided. If you experience any technical issues with the website registration, just consult your national AIESEC office.
Within a week following the closing date for the position, the recruitment coordinator will pre-screen all applicants’ profiles. This step of the process will focus on the various skills and information provided by the candidates in their application packages to verify the ‘fit to position’.
The recruitment coordinator will also verify the ‘student status’ of the shortlisted candidates applying for internship opportunities offered in Germany. After pre-selection and verification by the recruitment coordinator, a candidate shortlist will be sent to the hiring manager who will then decide on who will be interviewed.
3. INTERVIEW WITH HIRING MANAGER
During this stage the hiring manager will interview the shortlisted candidates from the pre-selection process and select the most suitable candidate for the position.
4. ONBOARDING PROCESS
The selected candidate will be guided through an on-boarding process in order to enable the candidate to meet all legal requirements and travel to the respective destination of their internship. This process is mainly coordinated by the host AIESEC entity with support from the recruitment coordinator.
5. START YOUR INTERNSHIP
This is the last part of the process, where the selected candidate arrives at the respective DHL office, signs a contract and starts an amazing and potentially highly rewarding internship experience.
|19 May 2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group
To apply for this job please visit jobs.recooty.com.