AFRICA FOOD IMPORT SA
AFRICA FOOD IMPORT SA is looking for an Internal Controller for its Bafoussam agency
One ( 01 ):
INTERNAL CONTROLLER M/F
Attached to the Audit and Internal Control Department, the Internal Controller will be responsible for:
– Ensure compliance with procedures within the framework of the internal control system in its area of competence;
– Remedy malfunctions by proposing corrective actions and corrective actions concerning the activities examined in its area of competence;
– Carry out planned and unannounced checks in its area of competence;
– Ensure the protection of the company’s assets.
– Ensure compliance with the procedures, memos and information notices in force in his area of competence;
– Participate in the identification of risks related to the various processes of the company through the controls carried out;
– Ensure the adequacy between the procedures and the job descriptions;
– Check the compliance of supplier invoices paid by accounting;
– Periodically check the payroll drawn up by HR before payment;
– Periodically check leave and STC established by HR before payment;
– Periodically check the conformity of customer balance confirmations;
– Periodically check the compliance of commercial documents.
– Carry out periodic check-outs and carry out spot checks;
– Ensure compliance of cash documents;
– Ensure compliance with the period for justifying provisional vouchers;
– Control the effectiveness of monthly bank reconciliations and the regularization of suspense;
– Ensure the proper management of checks received and issued;
– Periodically analyze and classify overdue receivables in its area of expertise.
– Carry out physical inventories of stocks in the company’s stores;
– Carry out planned and unannounced checks at the company’s customers;
– Ensure the compliance of promotional activities in its area of competence;
– Control the commercial resources of its area of competence;
Reporting of control activities
– Ensure periodic reporting to his hierarchy, of control activities in his area of competence;
– Ensure the implementation of the recommendations made following the controls carried out;
– Participate in the update of the reporting tool for control activities.
– Academic level: Bac + 4 in Audit, Management Control and Accounting
– Professional experience: 4 years in a similar position
– Age: Between 28 and 40 years old.
– Have strong analytical skills (ability to extract, compile and analyze data);
– Have good organizational and monitoring skills;
– Have good verbal and written communication skills in French (English would be an asset);
– Have a good knowledge of information systems management;
– Being able to work under pressure with hours of varying amplitudes;
– Have a good command of Microsoft EXCEL and SAGE.
Application file: CV, cover letter
Deadline: Wednesday May 18, 2022
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit africafooddistribution.com.