Fed Africa is a recruitment firm by direct approach and by advertisements, dedicated to the African continent, intervening in Middle and Top Management functions, Fed Africa aims to support local and international groups in their development in the African zone.
We are looking for one of our clients, an M/F Internal Control Manager based in Cameroon.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Internal Control Manager is responsible for implementing a system of control, organization and company processes in order to contribute to the reduction of risks related to the operation of the company and facilitate the continuity of its activities in the event of a major problem.
Its main tasks are:
- Plan, coordinate and control the activities of the service
- Write any report of the activities at the request of his hierarchy.
- Contribute to any report or summary note at the request of General Management and keep them regularly informed of the Department’s activity
- Ensure communication, including for problems or malfunctions that do not fall within the usual framework of the department’s activity and transmit any useful information to its hierarchy.
- Study the risks related to the company’s activities and establish their mapping
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Graduate of a BAC + 5 in Management, you have knowledge in Internal Control, Taxation, Accounting and Audit, Risk Management.
- You have accumulated at least 3 years of experience in the fields of audit, risk management, regulatory compliance or management control.
- You are rigorous, have a sense of confidentiality and master internal audit techniques.
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 3 and 5 years
» Minimum Academic Level: Master
” Curriculum vitae
Please click on the apply button below to submit your application
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group
To apply for this job please visit www.fedafrica.com.