AFRICA FOOD MANUFACTURE SA is recruiting as part of its activities 01 INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: AUDIT AND INTERNAL CONTROL
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 01
PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT: DOUALA
- Ensure the semolina internal control activities;
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of internal controllers and inventory controllers;
- Guarantee the respect, conformity, relevance and quality of procedures within the framework of the internal control system;
- Remedy malfunctions by proposing corrective measures and recommendations concerning the activities examined.
Organizational and IT management
- Participates in the identification and formalization of processes;
- Participates in Identifying the risks related to the various processes and procedures of the company;
- Ensures the adequacy between the defined KPIs and the objectives of the process (department and service) concerned;
- Ensures the adequacy between the information system and the processes / procedures;
- Participates in the modeling of processes, procedures, forms, sheets, registers and reports
- Define the accesses of each target profile in the software / software packages;
- Sets the accesses of each user in the software / software packages according to the target profiles;
- Ensures the updating of target profiles / user access in software / software packages;
- Design and formalize reporting tools by process in collaboration with internal controllers and the expectations of the hierarchy
- Ensure the implementation of periodic reporting tools by each internal controller and inventory controllers;
- Use the periodic reports of internal controllers and inventory controllers;
- Centralize and monitor periodic reports from internal controllers and inventory controllers;
- Ensure the efficiency and updating of reporting tools;
- Centralize, produce and distribute to stakeholders the monthly statement of internal credit consumption;
- Centralize, produce and distribute each month, the monthly reporting of control activities to stakeholders and their hierarchy;
- Participate in the identification of procedures to be written and updated;
- Participate in the review and update of procedures;
- Write procedures related to internal control activities;
- Ensure the controlled and controlled dissemination of procedures;
- Ensure compliance with procedures, memos and instructions in force;
- Maintain the manual of physical and digital procedures;
- Maintain the manual of physical and digital memos and information;
- Carry out tests for systematic evaluation of the effective application of memos and procedures after their date of entry into force and identify the difficulties and malfunctions that may allow their improvement;
- Sensitize the staff on the respect and the application of the procedures and memos.
- Carry out and implement the internal control activities of the semolina plant;
- Assist the internal controller in the implementation of control activities;
- Check supplier invoices before payment;
- Control and validate internal credit and cash consumption;
- Check the statements of salaries and balances of all accounts before payment;
- Check the leave statements and all other gratuities before payment;
- Plan and organize periodic inventories of raw materials, consumables, goods and general resources;
- Centralize and validate all physical stock inventory reports; before dissemination to stakeholders and its hierarchy;
- Implement validated recommendations related to internal control, as part of any audit report;
Coordinates the activity of internal controllers and stock controllers
- Centralize and periodically use the reports of internal controllers and inventory controllers;
- Analyze anomalies detected and recommendations made by internal controllers and inventory controllers;
- Give feedback to each internal controller and inventory controller, after using their periodic reports;
- Ensure the training and development of internal controllers and inventory controllers;
- Monitor the implementation by internal controllers of validated recommendations.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Academic level: Master II in Audit, Finance, Management, Management Control
- Have a professional experience of at least 05 years in a similar or related position, preferably in the private and agri-food sector
- Maximum age: 45 years old
- Mastery of the use of information systems: spreadsheets, databases, ERP, GESTCOM, Data Central, Word, Excel
- Good accounting culture (which can be acquired in the company).
- Competence in data analysis.
- Good knowledge of the trades and the functioning of the company.
- English essential.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDES
- Relational ease to dialogue with different types of interlocutors internal controller, storekeepers, accountants but also non-financial operational, to collect information.
- Availability and strong working capacity.
- Ability to organize and plan.
- Ability to anticipate and react to economic developments that may have an impact on the company.
- Adaptability to the regular evolution of technologies and standards.
- Ability to synthesize to quickly conceptualize problems and their solutions.
- Curiosity and critical thinking for the analysis of figures.
- Be persuasive, know how to make your point of view heard in front of Directors and functional and operational managers.
- Curriculum vitae updated with references;
- Cover letter ;
HOW TO APPLY?
All applications should be submitted to the Human Resources office. ( CV and cover letter ) or online via our email@example.com address
Candidates are recommended to apply with the published job title in the subject line.
Only compliant applications will be considered further.
DEADLINE FOR ADMISSIBILITY OF APPLICATIONS February 28, 2023 at 5 p.m.