Call for Internal and External Applications
The Cadyst Consumer Group is a holding company, a player in the food industry. The Group’s mission is to provide African populations with quality products that meet international standards, are made locally and are accessible to all.
The Cadyst Consumer Group is made up of 3 subsidiaries: LA PASTA SA, PANZANI Cameroon and SAE.
For the needs of its services, the Audit & Information System Department of Cadyst Consumer Group is looking for candidates for the city of Douala for the position of: Internal Auditor (01)
Purpose of the position:
Contribute to the achievement of the company’s objectives by evaluating, through a systematic and methodical approach, the processes of risk management, internal control, organization, and by making proposals to strengthen its effectiveness.
Main missions :
- List the group’s risks and control procedures
- Check the relevance and application of these procedures by carrying out audits
- Develop recommendations to improve efficiency
- Contribute to the analysis of financial structures, organizational charts of the company as well as external data, to identify and assess financial, accounting and organizational risks
- Prepare audit assignments by precisely defining the objectives and the work program
- Establish findings on the methods used, the formalization of procedures, and their consequences on risk management. If necessary, design corrective actions
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement in order to optimize processes
- Support operational staff in the implementation of new procedures
Profile / Key skills :
- Bac + 4 in Audit and Management Control, Accounting Management Control or equivalent
- A professional experience of 3 years as a Financial Auditor in a firm or an Operational Auditor in a company
- Professional experience in an audit firm would be an asset
He/she must have:
- Knowledge of OHADA business law
- Knowledge of accounting, finance and risk analysis
He/she must be:
- Methodical and proactive
Share the following values: Leadership – Professionalism – Responsibility – Team Spirit
Would you like to be part of this thrilling adventure? Would you like to join a young and dynamic team, in a constantly changing environment? Would you like to pursue a career within a Group with strong growth potential both nationally and internationally, where your potential, your enthusiasm and your performance will be appreciated at their fair value?
Click here to view related jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.lapastacameroun.com.